1) The first edition … a dream which came true.
2) Victoire de Jeanne Collonge in 2016: pure emotion
3) Chrissie Wellington in Alpe d'Huez: the best triathlete ever as high as the legend.
4) Team TBB: the delirious roadtrips of Brett Sutton's team since their basecamp in Switzerland.
5) Victor del Corral in 2011: the unexpected victory
6) Colin Arros, a look, a touch of madness: from the bermuda with flowers to the lenticular wheel.
7) Hervé Faure: the recordman.
8) In 2016: one of the greatest chalenge... to manage the first live broadcast of the race.
9) The first Alpe d'Huez duathlon: the race in the race
10) Marcel Zamora: the emblematic spanish triathlete love story with Alpe d'Huez
11) Maxime Gondoux, volunteer since he's 13 years old in Alpe d'Huez … became professional of event organization.
12) Orange and bananas in the aid stations … the story of a funny confusion during the first edition.
13) Alpe d'Huez osteos. A great team helping Triathletes to reach their dream.
14) The French famous athletes challenging themself on Alpe d'Huez Triathlon.
15) The couple Morel-Belaubre: Short Distance belongs to them.
16) Spirig, Hewitt, Jackson, Colucci … how the Olympic triathletes shine in Alpe d'Huez.
17) The French world champions in Alpe d'Huez.
18) Reboul and Neveu: a friendship story along the 21 bends of Alpe d'Huez.
19) From the Arrey hills to Alpe d'Huez: Brittany loves Alpe d'Huez.
20) The Spanish triathletes in Alpe d'Huez, great atmosphere garranted!
21) 12 years of partnership between Triathlete Magazine and Alpe d'Huez Triathlon