The success of this competition shows why Alpe d'Huez is a perfect destination for a trip between triathletes and club mates. On top of the resort's tourist and hotel offer, it is the atmosphere of a week at the summit and the diversity of the events scheduled that seduce the clubs (Saint Grégoire Triathlon had registered participants in all the races! Duathlon, Triathlon kids, Triathlons L and M...). The Triathlon Festival program gives all triathletes a special place and a moment of 'glory' to share.
Some useful infos (and conditions) about the 2018 INVERSE Team Contest:
- The winning club will be the one with the most entries (all events combined).
- Deadline for entering the competition: May 31st 2018
- This competition is obviously open to all clubs (except Saint Gregoire Triathlon, by will of renewal)
- PRIZE: one of the 21 mythical curves of the ascent will be decorated with the colours of the club, and all team members will receive an exclusive and official Sweatshirt "21 Is My Number".
- NEW in 2018: in order to encourage female participation, the organization has decided to reward the team with the most girls at the start (this club will have to be different to the club winner of the main competition)! A bend will be decorated and the winning team highlighted during all the week long.
- Reminder: all clubs have an exclusive discount (from 1000€ of registrations). more info HERE
If you are still looking for your "Club event 2018", don't hesitate anymore. See you now at alpetriathlon.com