Our two title partners, EDF and the ALPE D’HUEZ, are present since the launch of the EDF Alpe d’Huez Triathlon in 2005. We particularly wanted to thank them for the trust they give us for over 10 years now.
Thanks as well to our historic partner RENAULT who is pleased to offer a RENAULT CLIO 4 by tombola especially for the Long Distance Triathlon finishers! Everyone come and share our 10th Anniversary party starting from 7pm on Friday, 31st July.
They also will be there for our 10th edition:
- HOKA ONE ONE: Our title partner for the Duathlon, Hoka One One becomes our major partner for this edition 2015! An innovative actor of the running branch, he will offer 3 Clifton running shoes and 3 F-LIGHT 7L Packs during our partner Tombola.
- POWERBAR: Unavoidable actor of the sportive nutrition area, you will find the powerbar products on food supplies during the different races.
- POLAR: This famous mark of bike computer and heart rate monitor will offer 6 watches with heart rate monitor (2 V800, 2 V650 et 2 M450) during the partner Tombola.
- DARE2TRI: Don’t hesitate to rent a Dare2tri wetsuit for the race of your choice! Dare2tri will offer 10 running caps during the partner Tombola.
- TRIATHLETE MAGAZINE: The French Triathlon leading magazine becomes our media partner this year! All the FFTri licensed normally have received our digital official program in last April.
- HDAY DREAM: For his 1st year on the EDF Alpe d’Huez Triathlon, our new official supplier Hday Dream proposes you kids games (for free and paying) and even a day nursery (33€/day/child +5€ for the lunch). Limited to 10 children.
- OSPAZIA: Enjoy the 10 spas (warm and cold) in the finish area of each race thanks to our official supplier Ospazia!
Ready to take of the Alpe d’Huez challenge?
We will wait for you!