Just like the organization of the Triathlon Alpe d'Huez EDF, triathletes like the numbers, the statistics, the trends, the curves and the analyses. Thus, we decided to propose you a different perspective of the race through some simple figures. But if you had to keep a single piece of information in mind, it would be number 4! 4 as the number of days before the registration price changes. Go ahead!
The Triathlon Alpe d'Huez EDF, at random figures and numbers, is...
- 3 kms. of barriers
- 500 m2 of carpet
- 40 official vehicles (cars, trucks, motorcycles and even a helicopter)
- More than 250 volunteers mobilized for the event
- More than 20 exhibitors, professionals of the triathlon, present in the village
- A race broadcast in about 90 countries
- Press articles published in 30 countries
- 40% of foreign participants
- 25 represented nationalities
- 15% of female participants
- 36% of the participants came upon the recommendation from friends
- 12,000 litres of water (and 1,800 litres of Coca-Cola)
- 900 kilos of fruit
- 1,000 chocolate bars
- 1 objective since the first year: make your Triathlon EDF Alpe d'Huez experience unforgettable.
Join us to live an exceptional human experience :
Have a good week-end,
The organisation team.